Prowein is the leading international wine fair in Europe, and a unique occasion to meet producers, taste the new vintages, finalise your portfolio.
Open this post to see the list of my partners present to the event. I’ll be very happy to meet you on their stands.
HALL 11 :
- Les Vignerons de la Vicomté F110 : volume, quality and fair prices from Languedoc, directly from the co-operative.
- Vignerons et Patrimoine E19 : ideal to ship a full range of wines from France from one warehouse.
- Complices de Loire/Domaine à deux C141 : highly qualitative micro-négoce in the Loire and estate in Touraine, managed by FX Barc, the former winemaker at Domaine Joguet.
- La Clef du Récit E87 : a young estate in Sancerre and a rising star.
- Domaine Kuentz Bas L125 : pure and fresh Alsace wines.
Hall 16 :
- Giovanni Manzone F18 : excellent wines from Piemonte and rare white of Rossese bianco
Hall 13 :
- Fattoria Corzano e Paterno C60 : Organic Chianti and Tuscany wines from this family farm, producing also sheep cheese and flavourful olive oil. a partisan of the Slow food movement.
Get in touch with me to make an appointment.